What went Good :
- The game is working great, there is no apparent bug (As one of my first games that is something that matters).
- The drawing is cute.
- The online Highscore is working good too (It was my first time programming online connection).
- I had good comments about the poem at the end.
- In general the game is OK.
What went Wrong :
- The game is not fun enough. The challenge increase but not the fun. If I was Valve I would had cancel my project and start it all over again. Since I am not and I was doing the one week challenge, well I just could not do it all again.
- The controls are a little off, it took a little bit of adaptation to understand how to cut the trees perfectly.
- There is nothing special about it, so why the player would play the game. The game is just a little dull, the player is always doing the same thing, the game doesn't reinvent itself after a while, so I think that is where the game starts to be dull.
Here my super algorithm about games: