Thursday, October 29, 2009

Number to Number Combat

Hello,

This month is been a super busy week, master study are a little more work than I thought it will be. Here my first game using flash.


PLAY HERE

The game is quite simple, by finding the right answer to the equation you hit your opponent, he does the same thing. You level up after each level. This game is made for the theme for October at experimental gameplay project. The game is not really hard, you learn the mechanics and master them in about three fights. The challenge was for me, it is my first game using flash, I was a good experience, except for the preloader. Otherwise, flash is really well made to design and change the content easily.

I hope your enjoy the game as much as I enjoyed making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment